Thursday 23 July 2015

Book Review: Dirty Ties by Pam Godwin



Revenge.
I race to finance it.
I evade to protect it.
I kill to attain it.
I planned everything.

Except her.
The alluring, curvaceous blonde at the finish line.
With sapphire eyes that cheat and lie.
Whose powerful family murdered mine.

I hate her.
I want her.

I know she’s hiding something.
But so am I.

Dirty Ties by Pam Godwin has twists and turns, secrets and surprises and is full of action. Hooked right from the opening paragraph, I barely put the book down — I had to keep reading to see how the story unfolded.

It is a story about Kaci and Logan. Both have secrets and their own agendas. The driving force behind Logan's motives is revenge. That is his focus. Losing is not an option for him be it racing in the illegally underground racing circuit or in his quest to correct the wrong done to his family.

I found Kaci to be a very a strong woman. She has beauty, brains, wealth,  and she is happily married or so people presume. They think she is one lucky woman as she has it all. But she is not happy, and she has an agenda of her own. She needs to change the dynamics in her life to protect those closest to her. Her future and happiness depends on it.

To get away from her troubles, she goes to the underground race events to catch a glimpse of the biker no-one could beat or knows what he looks like. A biker known as Evader and who sets her body on fire, making her crave a man she is yet to talk or see.  The chemistry between the two is off the charts.

Entwined with action, mystery, suspense and a whole load of sexiness, this brilliantly written book, made the whole reading experience enjoyable.



Copyright Tia J. Lee 2015
All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment